Friday, February 5, 2010

Muffin Tin fun....

 Ok so I didn't use a muffin tin but cupcake liners, all the same. I do want to get some silicone cupcake thingys to use. I found this blog here a month or so ago and she does a bloggy party every Monday where they have Muffin Tin Monday which is where you link up a post showing what you did for Muffin Tin Monday. I didn't actually link up this week as I am just now getting it posted but will definitely do so next week. They also do different themes on and off where you come up with creative ways to use their foods. I thought this would be fun for Gabe, he may be a little young for it yet but it's a great way to offer him a variety of foods at lunch while making it fun.


First isn't he precious? Love this little man. So much cuteness.

 

Gabers had gold fish pretzels and cheesy ones, cut up bologna, cheese crumbles, pineapple pieces, and come sweet and sour chicken. The sweet sour chicken was what I picked out of mine ( I pick out the chicken from mine cause I'm cool like that, I don't like cut up pieces of chicken or meat of any kind in stuff, I know cool weird ) as I just knew he would like it. Nope. He had a little of everything, he's never had bologna and really liked it, the chicken was immediately spit out as I don't think he liked the sauce, cheese he always loves :)

  

Here he is putting the chicken back, haha.

 

Checkin out all his good eats. The food totally didn't last long in the cupcake liners, they were on the floor pretty quick, longer than I expected though.
If you want to read more about Muffin Tin Mondays check out Michelle's blog here, there is a lot of fun things for you and your kiddos on her blog.



No comments: