Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Deals.....

I haven't posted in awhile, we have all been sick. Cameron was sick and missed 7 days of school, that's a lot. Gabers was sooooo sick as well, it was absolutely awful. I have never seen either one so sick, Cameron cried and cried and slept almost the entire time. Then of course O and I ended up with it but not nearly as bad as the kiddos. We are all better for the most part but now I am battling a horrible sinus cold but today has been better :)

Anywho I know you just love seeing pictures of the groceries I buy so here goes....


First I hit Cvs as I was meeting my aunt who is getting more and more excited about couponing. I paid $3.34 for everything pictured ( the little ones candy he had to have is not pictured ) I would have only paid tax but he had to have the rocket balloons. The herbal essence is $2.99 this week but you get $1 in extracare bucks back so I bought a conditioner and a gel and used a buy a shampoo get the styler free coupon making them $1 each. The Kashi cereal and granola bars were each $1, the warm delights .50 each, the simply asia .50. 

I got $1 back in ECBs for my next purchase. Honestly I was completely unprepared. I have been working on getting my coupons organized the last few days and didn't have my scenarios planned or I could have done better so that I walked away with more ECBs but I am going back tomorrow as there are some deals to be had this week.

Next up I hit Kroger, have I mentioned how much I love this place? Well I do. If you shop the sales and match it with coupons it's the best place to shop around here. 

I got the Johnson Buddy Bars for .09 each, normally you can get these free with coupon at Walmart but my Walmart NEVER has them so .09 is Awesome. The cake mixes and 4 tubs of frosting were .50 each after ecoupons and paper ones. The pilsbury cookie dough was $1.00 each after coupons.



My favorite deal is the Pampers wipes, I got 3 tubs tonight at $1 each but last week I bought 7 ( in 2 different trips, I don't like to clear the shelves, always save some for the next person ) tubs at $1 each. That is an Awesome price for wipes and it's one of my favorite things to be stocked on. The sugar cookie mix was .40, the Dawn dish soaps were $1 each, usually I wait to get the dish soap free as you almost always can but these are the big bottles so I think it was a good deal. The fiber one yogurt was free as it was $2 and I had a paper coupon for $1 off and an Ecoupon for $1 off, yeah! 


These steamers after coupons were .28 each, these are so nice for a quick side to go with dinner!! 


The bag of tide stain booster things were $2.88 ( large bag ), 5 cans of progresso at .80 a can, lunchable was free, the pilsbury pizza crusts were about .85 a can which is great for these as they are normally $3 each and I love making pizzas with them. The nature valley nut clusters were .29, the chex mix were .25 each, 2 boxes of fruit snacks for 1.04 each, 2 boxes ( equals 4 boxes as they are twin packs ) of betty crocker potatoes .44 each and these are another quick dinner side. Also 3 boxes ( 6 boxes as they are twin packs as well ) of hamburger helper .50 each. I am not a fan of hh but it's nice for a night you want something easy and my husband and kids actually love it. Also you can't see them but I got 2 big bottles of pantene shampoo for 1.47 each which normally I can get my shampoos for about $1 each but that's half off for pantene and still a great price. That's most of it, I also got milk, dr. pepper, a case of water. I spent 47 and some change after coupons, before coupons it was a little over $100. 

This week I have been slowly working on cleaning out the hall closet that housed pure junk before and am moving all of the things I am stocking up on in it like wipes, shampoos, deoderents, tp, etc. I will show you that hopefully the end of this week!!
If you have a little one in diapers go here and check out the deal on pampers next week!! You can score them for $3.97 a pack!! Now sadly I will be back tomorrow with more grocery posts as yes I will be going to kroger again however I will spend little out of pocket and get a lot of great deals, the new ad starts and it's going to be an Awesome one!! I have lots of catching up to do around the house now that everyone is better and back to school, etc. I am in the midst of rearranging and it's not lookin so hot around here right now.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: